New Growth Stories Unfold in MIHAN, More Reasons to Invest in Nagpur
Nagpur, the Smart City in the making, is expected to transform into the most eco-friendly, liveable and Edu-city of the country. There is also formidable economic growth taking place in the city, and the growth story of MIHAN is the perfect example.
- The Dhirubhai Ambani Aerospace Park (DAAP) is coming up at MIHAN-SEZ.
- The Thales group and Turgis et Galliard of France have been allotted land in this area.
- Thales is setting up its radar manufacturing unit, which will cater to French aircraft manufacturer Dassault.
- Dassault is already opening a unit in MIHAN SEZ with Reliance. This joint venture will be known as Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DRAL).
- There is one more unit that Thales will be setting up. This is a part of the 30,000-crore offset obligation that is due because of the 36 Rafaelaircrafts purchased by India.
- Turgis et Galliard has 2 acres of land in this SEZ. It plans to set up an ammunition handling equipment unit.
- Even TCS got another 50 acres of land for a software unit.
- Patanjali has also acquired over 230 acres of land outside the SEZ area and has finished the construction of its first phase. Its trial production is expected to start in June.
The growth story mapped above refers to some of the recent developments taking place in the MIHAN SEZ area. However, much progress has already taken place ever since the idea got conceived. The state government of Maharashtra had decided on this composite project to overcome the regional disparity in the state. The Multi-Model International Passenger and Cargo Hub Airport at MIHAN comprises of the existing domestic airport of Nagpur, international passenger and cargo hub and huge SEZ (Special Economic Zone), bordering the airport.
Spread over 2000 acres of land this SEZ houses various IT, electronic goods, pharmaceuticals, garments, gems and jewellery industries. The road terminal is getting designed in a manner that 900 trucks can get parked at a time with a vast warehouse, cold storage and open stockyard. Alongside, a rail terminal is proposed to handle two trains at once.
There are already some leading companies across sectors and verticals that have bought land in MIHAN SEZ. Among others include Mahindra System, L & T Infocity, DLF, HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies, Air India (Boeing Inc), Haldiram, Lupin Pharma, Infosys and Kolland Developers Pvt Ltd. With some prominent names established and coming up in MIHAN SEZ, the time is ripe for investing in localities in proximity to this SEZ area. One such project in which it will be worth investing is Vrindavan township in Jamtha Nagpur. It is nearly 1.7 km from MIHAN SEZ. Closetothe SEZ, this township is also just 12 km from Butibori Industrial Estate and 10 minutes from Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. There are also several other schools, colleges, IT parks and commercial establishments close to Vrindavan. Besides the location advantage, making Vrindavan the ideal place for investment is the ultra-comfortable lifestyle that it offers. There is every amenity and luxuryoffered to the residents. Live surrounded with lush green landscape, walk to work and celebrate life; it is such a surreal experience that is in store for you.
Moreover, there are different investment options that you can explore at Vrindavan. The residential options include 1-4 BHK apartments, 1-2 BHK row houses, 4-6 BHK bungalows and 3-4 BHK Duplexes. So, you can choose your abode according to your requirement. Connect with the team, to explore the many options and make the right real estate investment in the ideal neighbourhood with unmatched facilities and amenities galore.